Per your requests :)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
12:56 AM
It's been more than a month since I've blogged, and just like always, many things happen during the times I don't blog... and most of the time, these new chains of events end up being the reasons why I STOP blogging about my life.

During this past month, there are so many changes, new customs, and new routines that have surfaced and evolved into my daily lives. As I've gained much within the month, I've definitely lost much as well. Seems like nowadays what I don't have is time, money, and a relationship. All I seem to be doing these days are dance practice, dance practice and more dance practice. Okay I guess I'm over-exaggerating a bit, but dance life has definitely sneaked its way back into my normal life without me acknowledging it. Gotta love it though... I miss it so much and I'm glad that I'm having the time and energy to allow myself to get back into it again... Although I must admit that my physical state may hit a peak very soon.

There's so much to talk about what's going on in my life and where my mind is as of late, but too bad I got work in the morning so my random babbling will have to end here... for now. There had been a few requests made by a couple of friends that I invest more time in this blog, so in order to satisfy several insatiable blogging appetites, I'll do my best to keep this blog alive and well.


notebookpenipod z51674173

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...
=)

Blogger DJ Pandaga said...
Keep on dancing Julia.
Gahhh I love that music bear.

Blogger Phu Ly said...
I LIKE THE PICTURES U ALWAYS PUT AT THE END. WHERE DO U FIND THIS STUFF?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! :)

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2