Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
2:01 AM
I've come to a conclusion that I befriend and trust people way too easily. I've always managed to give people more than enough opportunity to get to know me thus possibly become an important person in my life and vice versa. I always give people the benefit of the doubt so I don't just throw away trust at the snap of the finger. However, when people lose this trust of mine, it is very hard to earn it back. VERY hard. I for one have lost the trust of some of my friends from the mistakes I've made, and I fully accept the consequence of my actions and understand that I may have jeopardized my friendships. Til this day, I still do my best to earn that trust back, and it's from these past mistakes that make me deem friendships so much more than what they used to mean to me years ago. I guess this leads to my new resolution: don't trust too easily yet maintain your love for everyone with reason.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. - William Shakespeare




insultgivenup

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...
Couldn't help but laugh when you used XXX as the anonymous person, sorry I'm a little immature haha. Anyways, I can perfectly relate to you on that last paragraph for sure.

I like how that bear is nodding his head to the music by the way lol.

Blogger DJ Pandaga said...
Inertia.

And that bear bobbing his head to the music is freaking awesome.

Anonymous Tung said...
Dude, I totally didn't know that I was acting like that! ;)

Blogger KrySTYLES said...
reading this post definitely hit me hard at home cause this past year there has been nothing but trials and tribulations with friendships, but the authentic friends stood out in the end. Great post, I trust too easily too but not anymore!

BTW, thanks for follwing!

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2