Music makes the world go round.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
12:17 AM
YES! I finally got a music player set up on this blog. SUCCESS! Haha actually it wasn't difficult to set up at all but it was just my laziness that delayed this process. Instead of all of them being current jams it's actually mostly songs that I've consistently loved, couple of them dating back to high school days even. I'm damn proud of the playlist, but soon I'd need to shorten it to just current songs so it doesn't get boring. As for now, the music player will play the following 22 tracks. Some are new and some are old. If you would like to get ahold of some of these songs, hit me up. :)

(In alphabetical order by artist)
Atozzio – Burned Out of Love
Brandon Hines ft. Ryan Leslie – Find You
The Cool Kids – A Little Bit Cooler
The Cool Kids – Gold and a Pager
The Cool Kids – Mikey Rocks
Drake ft. Nicki Minja – Best I Ever Had
James Fauntleroy ft. Timbaland – Back Together
Jazzy – Don’t Let This Go
Jazzy – Make Up
Jesse McCartney – In My Veins
Kanye West ft. John Mayer – Bittersweet Poetry
Kid Kudi ft. Kanye West & Common – I Poke Her Face
Kristinia Debarge – Gotta Be Love
Miguel Jontel – Sure Thing
Mila J – Complete
Nasri – Click Click Click
R. Kelly - #1 Fan
RL (of Next) – Designated Driver
RL (of Next) – Shhh
Ryan Leslie – Promise Not 2 Call
Tyga ft. Lil Wayne – Lay You Down



http://x69.xanga.com/dbaf825131330106040864/b48519196.jpg

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger peter said...
Well, I have experienced the whole homesickness thing my freshman year of college. And so now I realized that after this whole college experience, I do not even know if I will end up staying in Austin, so I am taking full advantage, but then again, I do not even know if I will end up in Houston, and then I will rarely get to see parents regardless. I know I want my parents close to my life, but right now, I just really need that time away.
But yes, let me know when you're in Austin so we can do the whole DT thing :D

I like your playlist :)

Blogger Tayo said...
I like this layout. It's simple, but serious. Did you design it?

Anonymous Yasmine said...
We have soooo much in common in terms of music taste. WOW!

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2