It's the summer time!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
8:15 PM
I never anticipated summer as badly as this year, and I'm glad that it's finally here! So many items on my summer to-do checklist and I can't wait to tackle each and every single one of them. :) I realize that this is going to be the last legitimate summer for me so gotta make it the best one ever. Summer classes begin in two weeks and by the second part of the summer I'll probably just travel around Texas and most likely Oklahoma. Can't wait to catch up with old friends, old UT graduates in Houston and of course, my WyldStyl crew members as well. Hopefully I can get back into the dance scenes for the summer cause I miss it so much. Gonna get back into running for the summer too so I can get rid of my beer belly. Sigh... me and beer have a love-hate relationship. Love the way it tastes, hate the way it makes me look. 24-hr fitness is going to be my best friend this summer. Probably going to pick up swimming this summer, which means time to get a good one-piece swimsuit. I miss it when I used to take swimming lessons every summer so I'm gonna bring it back this year by doing more swimming drills on my own. Man... so many things to do and I haven't even listed all of them! I hope I can keep up with all of these goals and carry them out. Self-reminder: MOTIVATE THYSELF!!!

flywavesepic


1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Pandaga said...
You been hiding that beer belly pretty well Ms. Hsu. If it even exists o.O

Enjoy my super-senior buddy!
-Paulie

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2