Twitter it up!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
11:04 PM
This past month or so had been rather hectic and crazy, so it resulted in the lack of posting from me on the blog. =x

However, I noticed that even due to not having the time to blog, I did manage to find the energy to tweet quite a bit on my Twitter. For those of you that haven't gotten one yet... GET ON IT! =] It is the best remedy to not wanting to blog your life away yet still wanting the whole world to know what's on your mind at that very moment. For those of you that are obsessed with twitter, try installing the Twitterfox plugin for your Firefox browser. That stuff will make you EVEN more obsessed with tweeting, I shit you not!

But anyhoos, it's been quite a trip these last 30 days or so. Alumni Weekend, my 2nd 21st bday, catching bronchitis, TX Revue.... man, so many things have happened but certainly these events have passed its expiration date to be blogged so we'll leave it at this. Hopefully I'll get more opportunity to blog on this as much I tweet on twitter. It does seem like I've made a habit of the whole "no more than 140 characters" shebang from twitter... hmmm we'll see how this all works out.

Add me on Twitter if you haven't done so already. :)


EDIT: I saw the Wall-E icon that I posted so it made me watch Wall-E again. It's been 5 times since I've watched the movie, and it still makes me cry in the end. I'm anticipating the day when I no longer need to blow my nose after watching it. Random sidenotes: Eve reminds me of myself (hot-tempered and all) and M-O is still my favorite. :]


bubbles walle lovetea

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
YAY TWITTER! i feel exactly the same as you about twitter and none of my friends (who aren't on it yet) believe me!!! ugh!!

I <3 walle too, such a freakin' good movie

Blogger T Do said...
meh...i'm not getting into tweeting. too many social networking sites. how are you doing "soon to be graduate"?

Blogger bobby said...
Don't think I'll be getting into tweeting anytime soon. Feel like its more towards famous people.. or creepers.

Still haven't watched Wall-E yet. =X

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2