Jia & Laura.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
3:31 PM
Just discovered through a pic from Britney Spear's twitter (yes... I follow Britney on twitter :P) that Jia & Laura are both dancers on her tour! In case you don't know who they are, Jia Huang (Kaba Modern) and Laura Edwards (Fysh n Chicks) were both ABDC alumni, and both amazing dancers. I went to Laura's class over the past summer in LA at Debbie Reynolds and loved her dancing style. Girl's got swag! Jia is definitely one of my favorites from Kaba aside from Cindy Minowa. GAHH this makes me mad that I didn't buy a ticket to Britney's concert that's coming up this up coming Tuesday. =\ $163 for an upper level ticket... SHIT, I'm too broke for that. -sigh-



Labels: ,



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You Late girl

Blogger Julia said...
I know.... shame on me. :c

Blogger bobby said...
Hey Julia! :) Yea... I don't update much though. But maybe I'll change my mind.

Blogger chris said...
check out the video we played out our pageant. it was a great success btw!

Blogger chris said...
oh yea you need the link...

www.ou.edu/aasa

or

soychristopher.com!

Blogger peter said...
that's... expensive XD

Blogger chris said...
already to busy to post? geez i thought you were gonna go the distance this time!

you can twitter but not talk to your lil... thanksssssss

- angela.. p.s. find me on twitter

Blogger Julia said...
Wow... called out by my lil sis!!! HAHA. I've been so busy, I'm sorry dearrrr!

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2