Hello world!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
11:39 PM
Hello world of bloggers. I have returned! :) Which means, I am once again putting myself in vulnerable positions where many of my friends can correct my horrible yet unavoidable grammatical mistakes at their convenience. :P

Since I no longer obtain my skills in photoshop & html coding, I decided to copy and tweak someone's design on createablog.com. =\ I feel awfully unoriginal but this will have to do for now. Once summer arrives or whenever VSA/school isn't pwning me anymore, I will make an attempt to allow my creative juices to flow and come up with something that's more of my own.

Like I used to do on my Xanga posts, I like to leave each post with some cute icons that are visually appealing. Sometimes they are more or less icons that speak to my mood at the time, but as for today, these will do. :)



3 Comments:

Blogger chris said...
now continue to update, please.

Blogger Nancy said...
yay :) 1 more blog for me to read.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yo yo cool blog

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2