12 days of diet starts.......NOW!
Monday, March 23, 2009
1:55 AM
I went to the hospital this past Wednesday to get my checkup on my heart condition. After the whole fainting episode during the basketball game really shook me up a bit so the hospital appointment was definitely something I needed to take care of. Good news is my condition isn't as bad as the paramedics made it seem like, bad news is... DAMN I am so ridiculously out of shape! I didn't realize how much weight I've gained and now I need to get back into diet mode. Nothing like starving myself because that shit doesn't work. I've come up with a plan and I hope that I can hopefully shape up in time for VSA Family Field Day/Camping... which means I really only have about 12 days to lost 10 lbs. -bites nails- Sounds like a case of mission impossible BUT I think I need this. Discipline, Julia... think discipline! -cracks whip-

So my new weight loss plan goes a lil something like this...
- Cereals in the morning
- Fruits (typically apples because they're filling) and crackers for lunch
- Small snacks throughout the day
- A good size dinner that cover proteins and fiber intakes
- No more food into the body system 3 hours before bedtime.
- Alternate diff. cardio workouts everyday.
- Last but not least, NO MORE FAST FOOD!!

fastfood
Time to stay away from theseeeee!
WISH ME LUCKKKKKK! :)

On the side note, a bunch of us went to watch I Love You, Man earlier tonight. Another clever movie that makes me love Jason Segel more than I already do. Definitely adding it to my fave. movies list. From all of the previews we saw tonight, this one stood out to me the most. --> Year One. I think Michael Cera is perfect for this role. Can't wait for it to come out. :)


cute

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger peter said...
Wow Julia, I had no idea that you fainted at one point O_O But it's good you're trying to better yourself, and those are amazing diet restrictions - very doable if you have the motivation to do it, which I think you do because you have a reason to do this. You have my support :D

I LOL'd at that picture. But it's 9:15AM. Maybe I'd LOL at anything, haha.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome you realize that you just gave yourself another time commitment with this blog? lol.

On another note, I like how your layout and poker and mahjong next to each other and closer to the top. Fun.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fainted? Well i'm glad to hear that it wasn't as crucial as it could've been.. good thing you got that checked out. I would have never noticed that you gained weight!

great job again at goodphil & badass layout btw =) catch ya later!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
michael cera is perfect for any role that includes awkwardness.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You blog too?
Looks like no late night dinners that you randomly cook when your bored a(fried rice)lol? Do you watch "How I Met Your Mother"? Great show with Jason Segel in there.

Well Good luck with your diet! Hope you come up to visit us soon. Bye!

- Tung

Anonymous Anonymous said...
thanks julia! :)

i found you!! if you can get used to the taste of oatmeal, i recommend it. i used to hate it but now i eat it all the time with a little bit of honey, cinnamon and fresh fruit. it's really good for you (the whole oats, plain type, not instant, lol).

anyway, good luck on losing weight! see you soon at tys i'm sure, can't get enough of that froyo SIGH!

Blogger Nancy said...
I need to hop on this diet too.lol

Post a Comment


<< Home








  <<-- Newer Posts         |       Home        |         Older Posts -->>    







Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About Moi


100% taiwanese born. aries. 23 yr old. austin, tx. ut longhorns.

never too afraid to speak my mind. passionate about the things i love. music makes my world go round

Daily Reads
[ x ] chris
[ x ] john
[ x ] bobby
[ x ] nancy
[ x ] peter
[ x ] vivian
[ x ] jun
[ x ] joy
[ x ] tai
[ x ] alex
[ x ] rosanna
[ x ] tram
[ x ] phu
[ x ] kim


Current Eargasm




Fanlistings




















Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2